The psychologists and clinical psychologists here at Hepworth Psychology are experienced in working in a wide variety and range of settings, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Video-link and Skype treatment & counselling
- Group Programs
- School Programs
- Training & Workshops
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Corporate Programs
All of the psychologists at Hepworth Psychology are available to provide sessions via telephone, skype or other video-conferencing methods. Please get in touch with us on 1300 437 984 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you would like to know more about.
We run a variety of group programs for children and adults around a variety of topics, including body image, anxiety and parenting. Please check our Group Programs page for more information.
Our psychologists and clinical psychologists are available to provide a variety of services to schools, including:
- delivering on-site counselling to students by registered psychologists and clinical psychologists, with no cost to either the student or the school;
- providing talks and seminars for students and parents on a variety of topics, including bullying, building resilliance in children, mental health in teenagers, among many others;
- providing onsite training and workshops to teachers on various issues, including identifying and working with children with Autism, managing teenage bullying, and many more.
If your school is interested in any of the above programs, please get in touch with our General Manager on 1300 437 984 or email us on email@example.com.
Training & Workshops
The psychologists and clinical psychologists at Hepworth Psychology are able to deliver a variety of trainings and workshops to your workplace or office, on topics including:
- Managing workplace bullying;
- Self-care in the workplace;
- Managing conflict in the workplace; and
- Practical advice for managing workplace stress.
If your office is interested in any of the above programs, please get in touch with our General Manager on 1300 437 984 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Assistance Programs
The psychologists and clinical psychologists at Hepworth Psychology are able to provide your office or workplace with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to your staff at work or via video-link / Skype. Our EAP is a work-based intervention program designed to enhance the emotional, mental and general psychological health of all employees to ultimately provide the best outcome for both employee and employer. The aim on an EAP is to provide preventive and proactive interventions to indentify and resolve both work and personal problems that may affect the performance and wellbeing of an employee. These problems and issues may include, but are not limited to, relationships, health, trauma, substance abuse, gambling and other addictions, financial problems, depression, anxiety disorders, psychiatric disorders, communication problems, legal issues and coping with change.
If your workplace in interested in starting an EAP with Hepworth Psychology, please get in touch with our General Manager on 1300 437 984 or email us on email@example.com.