Do you worry about your body size, shape and weight?
Did you know that diets don’t work?
About the program
Beyond Diets in an 8 week group program run by a psychologist that teaches you to:
- eat well without havinng to diet
- reduce your body image concerns
- feel better about yourself as a person
What can program participants expect?
Beyond Diets is an 8-week group program for adult men and women who are experiencing few or many of a wide range of body image and eating behaviour concerns.
It involves 8 weekly group sessions which address clinical and subclinical body image and eating problems (including unhealthy dieting and binge eating but excluding Anorexia Nervosa) Using a cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT) approach.Beyond Diets aims to meet the needs of adult men and women who are:
- Finding themselves constantly dieting , doing excessive exercise or fasting
- Worried about binge eating behaviours and emotional eating
- Experiencing concerns and feeling anxious about their body size, shape and weight.
Feeling distressed and/or anxious about the extent to which shape, weight and food dominates their life.
For further information, or to book your place, please contact us on 1300 437 984.