Looking to start your psychology career in private practice?
Are you interested in a psychology career in private practice but don’t want to do it by yourself? Come speak to us at Hepworth Psychology. We are always interested in hearing from talented, motivated and caring general and clinical psychologists who are passionate about counselling. Whether you are interested in starting your own practice, or looking to join one of our established locations, we can help.
At Hepworth Psychology we have a culture of internal support and encouragement. A positive attitude, an open, down to earth manner, the ability to work independently and the ability to work as part of a team are all qualities that we value and nurture. We hope to encourage and assist all team members to fulfill their potential as psychologists.
Some of the benefits and opportunities we provide to our team include:
- highly competitive remuneration;
- flexible working conditions;
- modern, well resourced and established clinics to support you;
- varied and interesting case presentations;
- the ability to develop and grow an area of interest or expertise;
- regular individual and group supervision provided to all team members;
- further education and training, including supporting clinical endorsement;
- opportunities to participate in and develop groups and presentations;
- opportunities to supervise other psychologists (both internally and externally); and
- regular team functions, gatherings and a supportive team environment.
Current Positions – Psychologists & Clinicians
We currently have the following positions available with the team:
- Essendon / Niddrie Clinics – Clinical or Registered Psychologists – Multiple Positions Available – Experience or interest in any of the following areas is needed: Child Psychology, Perinatal issues, Couples counselling, Eating Disorders / Body image issues
- Hoppers Crossing Clinic – Clinical or Registered Psychologist – General & Child psychology interests needed
- Melton Clinic – Clinical or Registered Psychologist – General & Child psychology interests needed
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply if you are interested in working in any of the above opportunites.
Current Positions – Administrative & support staff
There are currently no specific opportunities. However, we are always on the lookout for talented reception staff. If you are interested in working Hepworth Psychology in an administrative capacity, get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss any potential opportunities, or to be kept in mind for future vacancies.
Interested in starting your own psychology practice?
You may currently be interested in beginning your career in private practice and starting your own clinic. If so, we’d love to hear from you and speak to you about how we can help you out. Why go through the struggle and hardship of doing it all on your own, when you can join the team at Hepworth Psychology and setup your clinic with us. We can offer you:
- Access to our full suite of resources and knowledge
- Full administrative support
- Access to our referral partners
- A team of motivated professionals to work with you and support you
If you have a passion for psychology and business, we can help you reach your full potential. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to chat to us further.